Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as they set out the terms under which Able Door Spring Company Ltd makes their services and products available to you.
- All prices of goods are as quoted and are subject to VAT at the current rate.
- We must receive payment for the whole of the price of the goods you order, along with any applicable charges for delivery before your order can be processed, unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.
- Payments are to be made by credit card via the on-line checkout. Special orders will be processed by our office over the telephone 01277 375040 or via contact us.
- If you do not have credit card facilities, you may purchase goods with cheque against a pro-forma invoice. The goods will be despatched when the cheque has been cashed.
- 30 day accounts can be set up for the purchase of goods only if you are a Government Building i.e. school, hospital etc. on the presentation of an official purchase order.
- If you are a service account customer, payment shall be made by 30 days following the date of invoice. We may revoke credit if you fail to make payment when due. It is your duty to inform us if we cannot accept authorisation from particular employees within your organisation.
- New customers - It is standard to pay service works on completion by cheque, cash or credit card (or BAC's in advance) for all initial works. Any future works will be invoiced from thereafter.
- Sometimes it is necessary to request a deposit to begin production of purpose made goods i.e. new doors.
- We reserve the right to refuse an account on credit, if payment of your account or credit rating is not satisfactory to us.
- Occasionally an error may occur and goods may be incorrectly priced. In these incidences we are not obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price.
- In the few instances where an extra charge has to be levied, we will contact you as soon as possible once your order is placed.
- We reserve the right, by giving you notice at any time before delivery, to increase the price of goods to reflect any increase in the cost, due to any factor beyond the control of Able Doors.
- Occasionally we will advertise goods at a promotional price. The buyer must quote the relevant promotional code, otherwise the buyer may be charged the full price.
- All goods are despatched within 24 hours of receiving payment (working days), or following cheque clearance if paying by pro-forma. We aim to deliver goods by courier the next working day for orders placed by midday, unless an item is out of stock, however please allow up to 3 working days.
- On occasion it may be necessary to send goods direct from the manufacturer.
- We cannot send goods to a PO Box no.
- Delivery will be made to the address specified by you. You need to check any email confirmation of the order and inform us of any changes before the goods are despatched.
- Delivery is to Mainland UK at £8.50 plus vat.
- Orders over £300.00 before vat is added, are entitled to free carriage.
- Delivery to the Highlands, Islands or Northern Ireland to be priced accordingly.
- We aim to deliver goods as near to the specified delivery expectancy, however due to unforeseen factors, we will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) and will require a valid signature.
"We make no claims regarding the suitability of a product for any specific application. The buyer should satisfy himself that the goods he/ she is purchasing are suitable for the purpose intended"
Cancellations & Returns
- You have 7 working days in which to return any unwanted goods. The goods must be returned in their original condition, original packaging and must not have been assembled or used.
- We will issue a refund to your debit/ credit card once we receive the goods. We will not issue a refund on any delivery costs.
- Should you wish us to arrange a courier to collect the goods, you will be charged a collection fee.
- If goods are incorrect or faulty you must notify us within 2 days of receiving them. A full refund/ exchanged will be given on receiving the returned goods.
- Any item which has been specially ordered will be non-refundable.
- A 10 - 20% re-stocking charge may be incurred for returning items.
- We will only use any information that we collect from yourselves in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will not pass your information on to any 3rd party, other than carriers for delivery of goods. We do not record incoming or outgoing telephone calls.
- The offer is not open to manufacturer and wholesale trade outlets. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer if the price drops below our cost price.
- We shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than any refund we make under these conditions. Our liability to you shall not in any event include losses related to any business of yours, such as loss of profits or business interruption, neither will we be responsible to you for any other loss which is not foreseeable consequence of us being in breach of these Terms & Conditions or our legal duties.
- This does not affect your statutory rights if you are a consumer, nor is it tended to exclude our liability to you for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- Goods are intended for use in the UK only and we cannot confirm that the goods comply with any laws, regulations or other standards applicable outside the UK. All goods are sold in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications and are subject to any qualifications, representations or instructions contained in the documentation associated with the goods.
- Any information and images held within this site are the property of Able Doors and may not be reproduced, without written permission to Able Doors.
- Product measurements are an approximation.